In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”) and its implementing regulations, ECOLMARE IBÉRICA S.A. informs all users of the Website, about the processing of their personal data.
In general, for what purposes will we process your personal data on the website?
- Manage the reception and response to requests or any type of request that is made by the user, through any of the forms of contact that are made available on the website of the company.
- Manage the results of the satisfaction survey available on the website, about the services provided and, where appropriate, contact you about it.
- Receive and manage the job applications received in response to the demands published on our website, as well as any other that may be sent spontaneously.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- For the response to requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available on the website of the company, a legitimate interest of the company for customer service and improvement of quality processes.
- To manage the study and results of satisfaction surveys and if necessary contact you, a legitimate interest of quality control and customer service.
- For the management and response to job applications, sent in response to the offers published on our website, as well as those that may be received spontaneously, a legitimate interest in the management of the human resources of the company.
How long will we keep your data?
In general, the data provided will be retained for the period necessary to fulfill the above-mentioned purposes and will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for that purpose.
Regarding the information sent in relation to possible selection processes, the data will be kept while the process is open and, once finished, for a maximum of one year.
What is the origin of your data?
We will process the data provided by you and those generated from your relationship with the company.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
- In general, the communication of your data to third parties is not foreseen unless the communication is essential to respond to queries raised through the website.
- The job applications published on the website may belong to one of the various companies that make up the P&O Reyser group, which is why the data provided by you must be provided to the company in which the job vacancy is published so that it can assess the suitability of your recruitment.
Apart from the aforementioned, third parties, Data Processors, may have access to your data.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
As long as the company. If we process your personal data, you have the right to request:
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not data relating to him/her are being processed, as well as detailed information on certain aspects of the processing being carried out.
- The interested party shall have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her, or the completion of incomplete data.
- The interested party will have the right to request the deletion of his/her personal data, in any case the deletion will be subject to the limits established in the regulatory norm.
Limitation of treatment.
- The data subject shall have the right to request the limitation of the processing of his/her personal data.
Opposition to treatment.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. The company will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Right to data portability.
- In other words, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another controller.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by means of a written request, signed and accompanied by your ID card, addressed to: email@example.com or to: Muelle Evaristo Fernández, s/n. Edifici Remolcadors. 08039 Barcelona.
Guardianship of the control authorities.
If you believe it appropriate, you may request the protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency by filing the corresponding complaint. www.agpd.es. C/ Jorge Juan nº 6 28001 Madrid.